Friday, October 25, 2013

MY HONOR PLEDGE
I pledge to be honest in my academic career and to never plagiarise, steal or copy someone  else’s work. I will not participate in academic dishonesty (as in cheating in a test) or personal dishonesty (allowing someone to cheat off of me). I  feel that it is my responsibility as a high school student to work with integrity and to be sure I’m putting information I find into my own words.




Definition of Terms as used in this pledge:
Academic Dishonesty:  lying or cheating to make an assignment easier/copying someone else’s work.


Personal Dishonesty: lying or copying someone else’s work to help myself achieve a higher grade or to reach my goals.

Responsibility: defining myself as a student (i want to achieve good grades on my own).

Lawther, Peer. “Honesty  Box.” Flickr. N.p., n.d. Web. 25 Oct. 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment